Patient Information & Services
Tuesday Night – Medical & Dental ( Watu wazima Tu )
This is our free clinic night. Sisi kutoa ziara siku kutoka Sami 6:00 kwa 8:00 jioni . Kama huna uteuzi, tutaona wewe juu ya kwanza kuja, msingi wa kwanza kutumika. Dawn is an interprofessionally run free clinic and is staffed by medical students, madaktari , wafamasia , Therapists kimwili , nurses, social workers,and mental health professionals.
3rd Tuesday of the Month – Specialty Night ( Watu wazima Tu )
- Dermatology: We provide consultations, exams, and testing for patients concerned with skin conditions (rash, itchiness, irregular growths, warts, cancer concerns), hair loss or other issues, and abnormalities in nails (discoloration, pitting).
- Ophthalmology: We work with patients with any complaints of acute or chronic vision disturbance or loss or are diabetic/pre-diabetic. We perform eye exams and vision testing for, prescribe prescription lenses, and diagnosis and treat eye diseases (glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts).
- Pulmonology: We provide family-centered pulmonology services which include lung function testing in symptomatic patients along with evaluation and treatment of chronic lung conditions (asthma, bronchiolitis, emphysema, COPD).
In certain cases, pediatric patients can be seen by our Pulmonology team. Please call to inquire about the details.
- Psychiatry: We provide comprehensive mental health evaluations, medication management, and support for patients. We also treat conditions such as depression, anxiety disorders, attention-deficit disorder, trauma, personality disorders, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and other mental health conditions.
- Women’s Health: We will help connect you to community partners for OB-GYN services such as contraception, family planning, pre-natal care, gynecological surgical needs, and screenings/ diagnostic exams (i.e. Mammograms, Pap smears).
If you have any related concerns and think you may benefit from one of our services, please come on in!
Ijumaa Usiku Clinic – Tiba ya kimwili (By Appointment Only)
DAWN Clinic Ubelgiji Bosnia kupanuliwa huduma kimwili tiba jumatano jioni . Tunaona wagonjwa kwa saa moja uteuzi kutathmini-na-kutibu majeraha mpya na maumivu sugu kutoka , Kutoa zoezi inasimamiwa mpango , na kuboresha harakati na kazi .
The doctoral students of physical therapy are trained to meet the needs of patient care in the follow areas
- Injury management including diagnosis and treatment of sports, work, home or motor vehicle accident injuries throughout the body.
- Acute or chronic pain management such as low back pain, neck pain, or chronic pain and stiffness in the joints.
- Sensory, balance and fall risk evaluation and treatment for patients with balance or coordination issues, a history of falls or fear of falling, or sensation or muscle weakness problems.
- Treatment for those having difficulty complete tasks of everyday living such as walking, work, and household chores to improve function.
- Diabetic feet care and wound examinations, and strategies to prevent chronic sores and wounds.
- Treatment and strategies to improve clearing the lungs and training strategies to improve breathing in those with chronic lung conditions.
- Evaluations and treatment of symptoms such as dizziness, spinning, vertigo, and sense of motion at rest.
In addition, a wellness program is being planned to provide weekly exercise programs such as yoga, aerobics training, and meditation to achieve personal fitness goals. We will provide updates as this program develops. (NOT SURE IF THIS IS STILL BEING DEVELOPED?)
The DAWN Clinic provides free testing and medical imaging services to qualified patients whose medical care will be enhanced by laboratory or imaging results
. Laboratory specimens are collected by trained students at the clinic and processed by the University Hospital Clinical Laboratory
. Results are faxed back to the clinic and patients contacted for follow up appointments
The DAWN Clinic has certain testing equipment that produce immediate results
, which trained clinic volunteers may use to help make important healthcare decisions
. Examples of these include
- Lipid panel test for cholesterol
- Blood sugar test for diabetes
- HIV tests
- Strep throat and influenza tests Finally, the DAWN Clinic has relationships with local radiologists for patients needing medical imaging results including X-rays and MRIs. If student volunteers identify you as a patient who needs one of these tests, we will work with you every step of the way to have the test performed and the results communicated back to you.
You Mei Kuwa kuonekana katika kliniki hii bure kama wewe :
- Je wakubwa kuliko 18
- Hawana bima ya afya (ikiwa ni pamoja na Medicare / matibabu)
- Kuishi katika Original Aurora .
Nani atakuwa mtoa yangu ?
utaona mwanafunzi wa kwanza , basi mtoa leseni . Some specialized services are available
, lakini hatuwezi kutoa upasuaji au --other taratibu juu .
Tunaweza kusaidia na aussi :
- Bima Uandikishaji
- Elimu ya Afya
- Navigering mfumo wa huduma ya afya
Walk-ins are suggested to arrive at 5:30 PM.
We see patients Tuesday at 6:00 PM & 7:30 PM. Patients are expected to arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment.
Ninawezaje kufanya uteuzi ?
Tafadhali kutumia wasiliana nasi fomu
au simu 303-800-9677 kuuliza kuhusu uteuzi .