MD/PA /NP Workgroup Page
The MD/PA/NP Workgroup under DAWN clinic, 学生跑义诊献给极光的健康和需求, provides primary care services to underserved patients in the Aurora community surrounding the Anschutz Medical Campus. Clinic is held every Tuesdays nights at Dayton Opportunity Center from 6:00 – 9:00 下午. MD/PA/NP students collaborate interprofessionally to treat patients with acute medical concern or chronic diseases. They serve as student providers every Tuesday night during our free clinic. Responsibilities include:
- Triaging patients (obtaining vitals & chief complaint)
- Taking patients’ histories and performing physical exams
- Presenting patients’ cases to preceptor & see patient with preceptor
- Providing preventative health education for related concerns
- Working with care coordination to access resources and finalize patients’ care plans.
- Writing up patient’ notes into our Electronic Medical Records
最低要求是 2 移位/学期或 6 个月. If you are interested in working with us or would like more information about the MD/PA/NP workgroup, please email email@example.com.