The Dawn Clinic yayi Extended jiki far ayyuka a ranar Laraba da yamma. Muna ganin marasa lafiya daya-hour alƙawura kimanta kuma ku bi sabon raunin da kullum zafi al'amurran da suka shafi, samar da dubawa motsa jiki da tsare-tsaren, da kuma inganta motsi da kuma aiki.
The doctoral students of physical therapy are trained to meet the needs of patient care in the follow areas
- Injury management including diagnosis and treatment of sports, work, home or motor vehicle accident injuries throughout the body.
- Acute or chronic pain management such as low back pain, neck pain, or chronic pain and stiffness in the joints.
- Sensory, balance and fall risk evaluation and treatment for patients with balance or coordination issues, a history of falls or fear of falling, or sensation or muscle weakness problems.
- Treatment for those having difficulty complete tasks of everyday living such as walking, work, and household chores to improve function.
- Diabetic feet care and wound examinations, and strategies to prevent chronic sores and wounds.
- Treatment and strategies to improve clearing the lungs and training strategies to improve breathing in those with chronic lung conditions.
- Evaluations and treatment of symptoms such as dizziness, spinning, vertigo, and sense of motion at rest.
In addition, a wellness program is being planned to provide weekly exercise programs such as yoga, aerobics training, and meditation to achieve personal fitness goals. We will provide updates as this program develops. (NOT SURE IF THIS IS STILL BEING DEVELOPED?)