- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences
- Click Printers & Scanners.
- Click the Add button at the bottom of the list
- A dialog appears listing printers on your local network. It may take a minute or two for your printer to appear.
- Select the HP4345 when it appears in the list, then click Add.
- If you see a message prompting you to download new software, make sure to download and install it.
If your printer still doesn’t appear in the list, try adding the printer by its IP address (see below).
- Click Windows and type printers OR click settings and open Printers and Scanners
- Add a printer
- Click «The Printer I want isn’t listed»
- Add a printer by TCP/IP address
- Enter the ip address 192.168.1.171
- Click through the rest of the prompts to install the printer drivers automatically. DO NOT SHARE THE PRINTER
The IP address of the printer is 192.168.1.171.